This revitalising oil originates from Melaleuca alternifolia, a small tree belonging to the myrtle family, native to Australia. Steam distilled from the leaves, this soothing oil has been used for centuries as an easy remedy for colds and skin issues by Aboriginal tribes. Cleansing and purifying, Tea Tree is ideal for adding to your night-time beauty routine. Simply add one or two drops to your moisturiser to refresh, soothe and brighten skin. Or add to your shampoo for a fresh hydrating boost for your hair and scalp.
- Revitalising and soothing.
- Cleanses and beautifies skin.
- Supports healthy hair and scalp.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Use during meditation or yoga for an earthy and grounding boost.
- Beauty: Add a few drops into your favourite lotion, shower gel or carrier oil for cleansed and clear skin.
- Bathing: Run a warm bath, adding 6-8 drops, for a woodsy and cleansing treat.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, rubbing into tired muscles for ultimate relaxation.
- Perfume: Dab a drop onto pulse points and neckline for a soothing scent. Combine with Jasmine, Lavender or Rose for a sweet addition.